I caught a raccoon & another & another ***GRAPHIC PICS*** pic heavy

I haven't had to kill them...anyway not myself...my neighbor takes care of them, I'm not sure if he relocates them or what...
I believe those that find the "GLOATING" offensive haven't been through the massacre that some of us have...they learn to hate them!! 
Yes, I understand how those who have not been personally affected by the carnage preds leave behind, can be offended by the gloating. But if you haven't been affected & there is a warning on this graphic thread, then WHY ARE YOU HERE??? Are the offended looking to get offended? Then bravo, well done! Now let's move on with the spirit of this thread please.....

Yes, I understand how those who have not been personally affected by the carnage preds leave behind, can be offended by the gloating. But if you haven't been affected & there is a warning on this graphic thread, then WHY ARE YOU HERE??? Are the offended looking to get offended? Then bravo, well done! Now let's move on with the spirit of this thread please.....

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH YES MAM' X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH YES MAM' X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Duke's DP Trap.

Anchored to a deck support post and baited with sweets.

This feisty raider was waiting on the patio this morning.

We live in a semi-rural area so one shot with a .22CB put it down. Into a trash bag and ready for a trip to the dumpster. One less chicken killer to worry about.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I just read in the newspaper that the city I am next to has trapped and killed 11 raccoons with distemper. So talk of eating and even burying on one's property makes me shudder. Yes, I have buried a few here if it was too long to wait for trash pickup. Don't think I'll do that again. If one comes through your yard and defecates, your dog and/or cat can catch the distemper, esp if they are not up to snuff on their vaccines. I think there is another one, a youngster hanging around at night again. Time to get the trap set up...

I just read in the newspaper that the city I am next to has trapped and killed 11 raccoons with distemper. So talk of eating and even burying on one's property makes me shudder. Yes, I have buried a few here if it was too long to wait for trash pickup. Don't think I'll do that again. If one comes through your yard and defecates, your dog and/or cat can catch the distemper, esp if they are not up to snuff on their vaccines. I think there is another one, a youngster hanging around at night again. Time to get the trap set up...

Yikes!!

I just read in the newspaper that the city I am next to has trapped and killed 11 raccoons with distemper.  So talk of eating and even burying on one's property makes me shudder.  Yes, I have buried a few here if it was too long to wait for trash pickup.  Don't think I'll do that again.  If one comes through your yard and defecates, your dog and/or cat can catch the distemper, esp if they are not up to snuff on their vaccines.  I think there is another one, a youngster hanging around at night again.  Time to get the trap set up...

Yikes thats scary

Feline, canine, and coon distemper are three different diseases and are species specific. Rabies is another story - that is truly scary.

when hunted and trapped regularlly these diseases do not happen they are eaten regularlly here by many

Back
Top Bottom