I completely dislike these new LG's I got!!

ill also add my 2 cents here. i lost more eggs to a darn lg i had them to where i thought they were pretty good and they did ok but i was only gett ing decent hatches at best. now i have a hova 1588. and yes now i am spoiled, i love the thing there is alot of gossip on here about how great the 1588's are. and its allll true i am actually getting 100 percent hatches consistantly even on shipped eggs im getting anywhere from 75 to 100 percent. bottom line l.g. is junk and the hova 1588 is great.

I love my hovabator. My florange is a huge star trek fan. When it arrived I set it up in the laundry room, turned off the lights, and opened the door with the red hovabator light glowing on the floor and started saying

Genesis, Genesis 1588,THE GENESIS 1588, HA HA HA! ( in a crazy maniacal manner. )

Quote:
I had the same idea after reading complaints about the little knob control so I made a modification to my new LG and fired it up for a test run last night for the first time. I got it stable after a couple of hours and it held fine at 101 overnight. I used a round wood cabinet knob I picked up at Home Depot for a buck. Drill out the hole with a 15/64ths bit and it'll slide on with a nice snug fit. The bigger circuference of the knob increases the adjustability dramatically.

The knob is a great idea ! Why didn't I think of that ??? Well, now I am off to Lowe's to get a knob (or 2).

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom