I Could Not Live Without My GFM!

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by PepsNick, Mar 5, 2011.

1. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Just wanted to endorse it a little and recommend becoming a GFM to everyone who's not! PM space, image space, adding polls to your threads, more room for auctions, a whole other section of the forum, title changes, it's just great!

Guys, it is worth the money, especially if you are a regular on this site. It makes it so much more fun and easy. Plus it keeps this awesome site going! [​IMG] to the mods for this great feature.

2. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Stupid question I know but what is a GFM

3. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  4. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Thank you. I am probably going to do this also. It looks awesome. Thanks for answering my stupid question.

5. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

And it ain't expensive, either. That's another cool thing. It's budget-conscious. [​IMG]

6. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG]I just did it. Thanks for reminding me. Do I get anything in the mail or on my page that says I am?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  7. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    Quote:You might get an email but you will probably notice your name change to orange and Golden Feather Member under your name on your posts. Congratulations! It is so nice to have all the extra space for your pictures! [​IMG]

8. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quote:Your name becomes orange, and your title changes to "Golden Feather Member", but you can change it to whatever you want! Like mine is CHICKEN MATHematic.

9. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Thank you. Have fun with yours also.

10. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Peps, seems like you DID get peeps to buy them! Now everyone on this thread is a GFM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by