I couldn't find cake pan..... BUT

WindyOaksYokes

Songster
12 Years
Jul 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Well, I was never able to find a cake pan locally so I attempted to decorate LOL... lil Jess just loved it! Not to mention it had a Chocolate pudding center! I should have taken a pic of that for you all to see... oh goodness it was a little messy... but learned what to do and what not to do LOL....

Jesses8th7.jpg

Jessebdcake3.jpg

So how'd I do for my first time??? LOL

Last edited:
HOW THE HECK DID YA PUT PUDDING IN THERE...SNACK PACK FOR A BIRTHDAY NUMMY.

gig.gif
... I should have known someone was going to ask.
The night before I made the cake, I made up a small packet of chocolate pudding... did NOT pay attention to directions... I added a little of milk at a time (we knew it was going to have to be thick) using a whisk to stir. Then once I got what I thought was the right consistancy I put a lid on it and put it in the fridge to stiffin up.

The next day I made the cake in normal round cake pans. Let them COOL completely. Then cut/spooned out a mote in the cake about 1 and a half in width... there was still cake left in the center and on the outside so that it would hold the pudding in.

Then put icing in that center piece and around the outside to keep the pudding in. Put the top on and LOADED it down with Icing LOL...

IF any of you try this.... be sure to KEEP IT REFRIDGERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other wise you will have a huge mess on your hands... plus the pudding I think would spoil... I didnt want to take chances and kept it in the fridge.

And thank you all... I appreciate the kind words​

Beautiful!!!! I doesn't matter that the cake wasn't horse shaped as long as there was a horse ON it...kids enjoy the simple things in life.

Back
Top Bottom