I couldn't HELP myself

Your killing me! Way too much cuteness! The only thing that is keeping me from picking up some today when I got to TSC is that it would be inhumane for me to get more chicks. completely no more room on the property.
But I'm in love and your darling chicks aren't helping things:p
lol.png

I'm jealous that they had some polish chicks at your tsc! Though I was able to pick up some silkies...

Those chicks are absolutely adorable. I have two like the little grayish-silver and black one you have except mine don't have feathered feet. Oh, and #2 is one of the cutest chicks I've seen
love.gif

they are adorable!! my favorites are the first one, the fourth one, and the fifth one!! congrats on the babies and i hope the misses didn't get too mad, i would never be able to be mad if someone brought home chicks as adorable as those!

Well...................................

She's not saying to much right at the moment....Just gave me one of those looks Not sure if its a good thing or I'm in BIG trouble later.

Over all She has been very tolerant with my Chicken adventure the past few weeks
big_smile.png

She is quite the Woman to be able to put up with me
big_smile.png

I have figured out what breed all of my bantam chicks are but these 2

here are a few pics, hopfully ya'll can help me

April21chicks014.jpg

April21chicks013.jpg

April21chicks006.jpg

April21chicks004.jpg

and here is the other one that I cant figure out what breed it is

ChicksApril18004.jpg

April21chicks008.jpg

April21chicks009.jpg

and here are a few of them playing

April21chicks010.jpg

April21chicks011.jpg

April21chicks012.jpg

April21chicks003.jpg

ChicksApril18007.jpg

ChicksApril18003.jpg

and sleepy

April21chicks002.jpg

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I know you deff. have a couple of polish. I got some from TSC and one of them is a polish. It looked identical to the little brown one with the poof on its head. Now mine is fully feathered and has a mohawk. It is sooo funny looking. I love mine. They have the craziest hair!!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Newbie disclosure...but #3 looks similar to the amarucanas I saw this morning...that eyeliner look on the eyes and the stripe on the back...but I'm sure more experienced folks will share their wisdom!
smile.png
They are all soooo darling, I can see why you caved and I'm sure the misses is pleased...I know I would be AOK if my hubby came home with them!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom