I DARE you.

Quote:
okay..now this thread is turning evil...
barnie.gif

No, no... I was being cheerful... or sarcastic... ummmm... sometimes they're really hard to tell apart...
hide.gif

I thought it was brilliant, City Girl!
lol.png

I'll START EARLY because I go to bed early (especially on New Year's Eve.....I don't "party with amateurs" ).

The Folks that frequent BYC are all a bunch of self-centered ignoramuses that don't know SQUAT about chickens or hatching/raising chicks !!!

There are a LOT of "Whiners" here on BYC that are ALWAYS complaining that their eggs are LATE hatching !!! (It's as though THEY (themselves) had LAID the Eggs !!! PHOOEY !!! Let the "REAL HEN" do the complaining !!! )

MOST people on BYC think that the Cities, Counties, States, FEDS are supposed to reflect THEIR own backyard-chicken "super-Intelligent views" on what is or is not Important !!! What "hooey" !!! Don't you people know that the Gub-Mint is there to TELL YOU "what-to-do". NOT YOU tell the Gub-Mint !!!

NONE of the people on BYC have ever been "pleasant, helpful, jocular, amusing, friendly, informative, educational, etc." to me.

How's THAT for "complimentary" ?

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. I ONLY LIE on a "Blue Moon".

Last edited:
Someones gettin coal next year...
lau.gif

Junkmanme..you need to put your tinfoil hat back on... just saying..
tongue.png

AND i think you need a sincere hug from me because you sound kinda upset..
hugs.gif

Last edited:
RedHen,

Quote:
Shucks, darlin......
Thet hain't no "tin-foil hat" !!!

This here hat's plumb-darn solid "stainless-steel" !!!
(the only RUST you'll find sits inside that ole hat. )

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Sorry, but lately my goofy feel good song is by *gasp* Jason Mraz... the one with the Yuke... pitiful but true!

I can't help but be cheered by it... oh and then there's that bubbly Callie song...

And if all else fails take a shot and say "Hakuna Matata"
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom