My dare to you. Can YOU RISE to meet this CHALLENGE?

Things Yet to Be

In the Brooder
Nov 7, 2023
Hello BYC friends!
I am posting this challenge for everyone who sees it, because anyone can contribute, and together we can make a changes against cruelty to all animals!
Recently, I was browsing a website by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which led me to a list of global animal rights nonprofit organizations.
There, lead to such as 'Lady Freethinker', or 'In Defense of Animals' petitions to sign. As I scrolled through the lists, signing as many as I could in an hour's time, I realized how much more I could do with the help of others.

Today I am asking for you to meet my challenge of signing 100 animal rights petitions in the next 48 hours.
YOU are being called on as an active petitioner for animal rights, you can be an Animal's Angel, but this is one of few things so worthy of your time.

Don't forget to post your Success! And well wishes to all.

Borderline off-topic continuation, but: by "rights", I hope you mean the more general, modern definition, and not legal entitlement (ex: voting in elections). Even the definition of 'welfare' is interpreted differently around the world. See USDA's article: https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/pu...012, were,meet that minimum space requirement. Most meat-eaters are "for" good animal welfare and humane practices, and are taking part in changing the state policies for the better. For example, improved policies for U.S. egg production. The industry is changing to adopt new technologies and healthier ways. By the way, there also may be other websites that would be more appropriate for passionate activism either way. Back Yard Chickens include meat and eggs being raised to feed human families (not just predators), so perhaps specific information and tips about BYC poultry welfare would be great to share here. And now for my turn at a non-poultry topic of general animal welfare soapbox: Spay, neuter, geld, adopt!

Back
Top Bottom