I DARE you.

Quote:
Thank you!!!! Happy New Year to you too, and I will keep you in my prayers again this year. And I have been nice to/about you behind your back.
lol.png

Quote:
*sigh* I'm a diiiiing bat...
hit.gif

Wendy honey, you are not a ding bat. I just happen to love the earth and space and I am OLD!!!! I read the news online several times a day.

And the moon IS always a very light blue - atmosphere colors it.

HEY!! Since when does reading the news online several times a day make us old.
tongue.gif

Debi - I am old too, unlike some of the young males who post on here
wink.png

I had to explain to my mom tonight what a blue moon is and she is old and retired...

Go figure
idunno.gif

lol - redhen - my 13 yo DD has been telling me all day "Happy thoughts, Mom, just keep thinking happy thoughts..."

Junkmanme, BYC Trauma Center - because we keep traumitizing ourselves, right. lol

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! or something like that.
tongue.png

Quote:
Wendy honey, you are not a ding bat. I just happen to love the earth and space and I am OLD!!!! I read the news online several times a day.

And the moon IS always a very light blue - atmosphere colors it.

tongue.gif

Ok ding bat - it was all three together! YOU are not old. I am old enough to be your mother, which I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around that fact.

I TRY to AVOID making "disparaging remarks" about people who are "foolish enough" to live in the HEAT of the Maricopa County/Phoenix area...............since I have a very intelligent daughter who lives in that area....(a blonde..)

So, Mahonri, Ole Buddy, I hain't said what I think about yore poor choice of residence!

(But, If'n I were YOU, ole Pal, I'd be on that farm of yours in Utah, instead.)

Life is short.

ha-ha,
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Quote:
tongue.gif

Ok ding bat - it was all three together! YOU are not old. I am old enough to be your mother, which I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around that fact.

lau.gif
hugs.gif

Hey!! Weren't you suppose to go to a party tonight? Or did you already go?

Last edited:
Quote:

lau.gif
hugs.gif

Hey!! Weren't you suppose to go to a party tonight? Or did you already go?

Nope it didn't start til 8 and with Ken's schedule and the combined full moon/blue moon/lunar eclipse, we realized the high desert would be running amok tonight and stayed locked in.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom