I did it AGAIN !! UPDATE, pg.9 post #84

Quote:
that just means the Vietnamese people will get a chance for some good eatin hehe
big_smile.png

Quote:
that just means the Vietnamese people will get a chance for some good eatin hehe
big_smile.png

omg that made me laugh.. there is this little man at the auction in our town and her is there EVERY tuesday and her buys every silkie her sees lol.. they even know him so well they named him shorty lol that reminded me of him hehe

Quote:
big_smile.png

omg that made me laugh.. there is this little man at the auction in our town and her is there EVERY tuesday and her buys every silkie her sees lol.. they even know him so well they named him shorty lol that reminded me of him hehe

hahaha,,, thats funny,,,, but if it goes that way,, i can always say "i always got a plan to make some $ offa these dang birds"
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh sweet heaven. Send me eggs NOW. I want the top of the list Hippie Jim. I am talking #1. send them MONDAY!

Oh no you don't!!!!! I'm closer!

Sure.. Just cuz you sold him the ELECTRIC incubator you think you have some rights over the little broody crazy hens. I know how you are.... Just kidding, Arm wrestle??

Back
Top Bottom