I did it AGAIN !! UPDATE, pg.9 post #84

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by the1much, Jan 31, 2009.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

heh,, your not gonna believe this,, ya know how im ALWAYS getting new roo's that noone wants,, buy birds from people who need money bad,, and just getting some good deals like getting my game roo,hen,and chick, for 7 chicks a week old,,,hehe,,, maybe it was 10 chicks [​IMG] ,,, well,,,, TODAYS deal,,, 5 3 month old chicks,1 year old hen ( she was mean lol) and 10 week old chicks,,, for,,,,,,,,, oh,,,, this is gonna be good............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 27 6 month old silkies [​IMG] [​IMG]

and yes i'll get pics tomorrow hahaha [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. CrazyChickieMama

CrazyChickieMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    Bolton, NC
    no freakn' way!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!

3. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    What???? You traded silkies??? No Way!!! That's wrong.

4. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Wait, did you get the silkies or trade them away?

5. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Cool. Before I looked on this thread, I just knew you had to have gotten another roo, or two or three. LOL [​IMG]

6. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    You had 27 silkies? How'd you manage that and not go crazy? Did you have at least a few broody at all times? heh heh...don't forget I want to be on your list for eggs from your game birds....you wont forget will you? That is, unless you have me on your tie-dyed list....

edit to say:
    I read your message again..you GOT 27 silkies? Oh no...you have been taken over by evil silkies..they like, managed mind control before you even traded, I bet.
    They are all gonna go broody at once!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  7. the1much

Quote:i traded FOR silkies hahaha ,, i just got my first silkies the other day when they hatched,, now i have 27 full ( almost) grown ones hahaha [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:i traded FOR silkies hahaha ,, i just got my first silkies the other day when they hatched,, now i have 27 full ( almost) grown ones hahaha [​IMG] [​IMG]

OOOHHHHHHHHH, now I get it. Good trade. Pics Please!

9. the1much

Quote:ill have ya on both !! lol ,, and no,, i had the OTHER chicks that i traded for the silkies,, my silkies are like a week or 2 old lol [​IMG]

10. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    man I should go down to texas and see if you can make me your chicken Partner ad may be we Establish Jimhatchery. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Omran

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by