I did it...I admit it....

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Bock_Bock, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Im a chicken addict went to feed store today...and came back with 25 Amaraucana/ EE's and 1 meat bird lol Silly Me [​IMG]

2. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    forgot to add pics here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Foxhound lady

Foxhound lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    TX baby!
    Gosh they are just so cute I understand why you caved. [​IMG]

I admit it as well.

Finally figured out the feed stores chick schelude not allowed in after Easter [​IMG] at least thats what hubby says, and then I have to go with a keeper. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  4. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Wooowww... Chicken Fever is REALLY hitting everyone pretty good this spring!!! Good thing there is no cure, except of course to feed the need and get more chicks!!! [​IMG] Oh, and you Are going to post pictures, aren't you?! I am holding off going to the feed store, because I just heard they have a shipment of chicks in... and I KNOW if I go I will come back with at LEAST 2 more. Can't have a funny number like 23 chicks, can I? It should be an even 25, don'tcha think? ha ha ha... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edited to add: Thanks for the pictures!!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  5. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Too cute!!! [​IMG]

We brought home 5 Silver Spangled Hamburg chicks yesterday and told hubby last night that we needed atleast 20 more because the 5 are just too quiet. Ooooh, the look that I got! [​IMG]

Dawn

6. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Every time I go past TSC, I say to myself, " I will NOT go in, I will NOT go in......."

I also brought home some EE's from TSC....... I will NOT go back, I will NOT go back, I will NOT go back !....

7. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Congradulations!! You have just become a chicken addict! Like the rest of us. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] They are irresistable!! There is no use in fighting it -you will lose. You just did. Glad you joined us the more the merrier!!

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Well I went to Rural King and for the second time, I avoided the chicks! LMAO! Like I need more!

9. Spires6

Spires6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Ohio
    Awwwh! I love americaunas. So pretty. I'm thinking of hatching some.

10. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    the only stinky thing was that all they had was ee's and meat birds their other order of rir red sex link black sex link and other never came the hatcheries are so backed up their is so many people wanting chicks nowadays it makes me happy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by