i did it... im stressed out now but i did it

shadowpaints

Songster
10 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
i finally got all 60 of my chicks outside!! they are all mostly 8 weeks old now and have been nearly fully feathered for a while... but i have been to scared to put em out side.. its supposed to get down to 40 tonite.. i hope they will be ok!! GAH lol and yes, i have done this before but it seams that every time its just as stressful when i put em outside! lol

I could understand why! Thats a lot of chicks to keep an eye on!!
th.gif
Have fun, and enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

deep down inside i know they will be ok. but then again, lol there was a reason to giving them a whole bedroom( i now have a chick room where i can put a ton of chicks!) i didnt want to put them outside too soon. so they had an entire 20x20 room to them selves... but today is warm and this next week its supposed to get even warmer... i dont have AC soo out they went.. its really quiet... hmm wonder if our feed store has more chicks?

My four will be sleeping in their grown-up coop for the first time tonight and I'm totally nervous. They love the run, but don't care for the coop for the ladder much yet.
smile.png

ep.gif
60 chicks in the house for 8 weeks????
th.gif
NO WAY!!!! Are you kidding?

I don't even keep mine in the house for more than a week in the dead of winter! Garage for up to 2 weeks, and that is it .... in the winter only! No chickens in my house, thank you! The dust and dander would kill me, as well as ...... Well, good luck with your chicks!

Back
Top Bottom