I DID IT!!!! The Hatching Party has started!! ( PIC"S ) UPDATED!!!

Got home from work, and the bator has been a very busy place, here have a look at my little cuties, and I never thought I would have said that.

AL

10364_img_0216.jpg

10364_img_0222.jpg

10364_img_0221.jpg

10364_img_0230.jpg

They are cuties! OK Al, get your nose off the glass and give another update. It looks to be going well! How many are out now, and how many remain?

Go babies!

Quote:
15 out 20 to go, I am getting some cool colors from my mutts, they are from a Iowa Blue Rooster over BO's/BA's/RIR/NHR/ I only have about a dozen of them though.

AL

Very cool, are you getting a lot of blues?

Did anybody die when you were late for work? Did Sarge kill anyone? Because you are going to be late tomorrow, too.
lau.gif

Wow, I just googled Iowa Blue and read the Wikipedia write-up. Very interesting info, and a lot like my attempt here with Delaware Blues.

But am I right interpreting it as Iowa Blues are sex links when bred to other hens? That would be/will be handy for you.

Quote:
No it was good they were even working when I got there and I didn't get to yell at anybody lol. Iowa Blues are not really Blue but the black in them has a bright blue sheen to it. They also have alot of silver lacing in them. here he is.

AL
10364_img_0015.jpg

Congrats!!!! Well done!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

NOWWWWWWW! When you gonna start mass producing these babies!!!

"ABC company" "Al's Bator Company" LOL!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Seriously though what a nice conversation piece for the living room!

Back
Top Bottom