I DID IT!!!! The Hatching Party has started!! ( PIC"S ) UPDATED!!!

Latest news? That is a handsome roo, with those iridescent feathers and the lacing.

Quote:
I have gotten so many inquiries to build and ship.

AL

Ranchhand :

Thank you for your continued support, and repeated encouragement. They have all hatched ended up with about 87% hatch rate not to bad for my first time I think. They are all dry and little healthy balls of fury energy, running around the brooder.

AL

You are quite welcome, this hatch of yours has encouraged me to try again. 87% is pretty darn good. I have more Delaware Blue Hen eggs shipping out to me tomorrow, so you'd better have my back!

Keep the others going another day or two, they might come through. I had one I could have sworn was not going to make it- and it hatched the next night.

I don't have the furniture quality incubator you have, and styrofoam doesn't really go with the decor(what decor?), but I'll keep it out of sight.

Congratulations on a great hatch, and Al? They really do steal your heart when you hatch them yourself, don't they?

Yes they do!!!, I candled the rest and they were quiters. I have some eggs coming at the end of the month, BBS Orp's from tuffoldhen, some standard White Cornish, and some Light Brahmas eggs out of the National Grand Champion stock. so I am looking forward to that. Yes I got your back Man!!!! on your next hatch.

AL

Quote:
Yowser, yep, you've got the fever all right. And, btw, put a "wo" in front of that man word, will ya?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom