I didn't get a chance...

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
... to come here for prayers, or a chance to say goodbye. My Grampy, my favorite man in the world has passed on unexpectedly today. My mother called this morning he was in the hospital and within a couple of hours is passed on in his sleep.

I lost all my other grandparents while I was much younger, and I was always the most fond of my grandfather. He was the strong man's man... I respected any opinion he had above anyone else's. He meant so much to me that I asked him if he would preside over my husband and my wedding in 2004. That meant more then words could say.

Anyways, I've been sick so I've been dragging very slowly today and praying all I could.... but now, I am just sad. My mother is flying down with my uncle tomorrow, but I can't leave because we're broke of course, and I'm the only one bringing in any money at all so it would be thoughtless to the rest of my family if I went.

I just wish I could have said good-bye, and I love you!

Edited because I can't spell worth dooky!

Last edited:
I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

Those on the other side are aware of our thoughts and feelings.

Tell him you love him, he'll hear it and perhaps give you a spiritual hug.

It happens. It will leave a hole in your heart for the rest of your life, but time allows us to feel peace and move on.

God bless you.

Last edited:
Oh honey I am SURE he knew you loved him. It would be impossible for him not to know. I am SOOOO sorry for your loss. I have been there in my adult life and it really sucks. Yes time does make it better, but it never really goes away.
hugs.gif

Dont be sad. Hes in a better place now, I dont know if you beleve in god and i dont mean to offend you if you dont but he just bought his ticket on the glory train before you did. Thats all... hes touring the city looking down on you smiling saying hun please dont cry im right here waiting for you dont worry. This happend to me and my grandma. She was the next best thing to instant grits and now i just have to remind myself this world sucks where she is is MUCH better so dont be sad.
hugs.gif

I'm so very sorry...
hit.gif

He knows that you loved him. And hes resting now.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom