I do not understand people! and how they can lie.

This is a terrible thread- I'm utterly saddened that neighbors have to meddle, interfer, and cause expense to everyone around them because of some harmless little birds.
Shame on them and good luck in your quest!

DO NOT forget to ask for a photo copy of the sign in sheet of this mystery meeting! It is very important to know who is conspiring against you, if there really was a meeting. Also, FOI any and all complaints made against you.

They seem to be skirting the Chicken bylaw.

It's a small VILLAGE and they only got the sewer system in place 5 years ago.
The neighbors that are complaining do not seem to realize that I have to live next to them as well as they live next to me.

Believe me they are not squeaky clean in their conduct.

I'm trying my best, always have. To not do something illegal.
We ASKED and where informed we where FINE!

Quote:
Yes, that's a good idea.
Build your coop on wheels and claim it is a personal vehicle.

Also, bring your chickens inside for a while until this boils down or you can't find a place to put them by the date. (Don't put them in the freezer!
wink.png
)

We have strict building codes even though we are rural. However, most of us get around it by having buildings on skilds. They are totally moveable and have no foundation. We have some pretty heavy duty iron stakes that hold a 3 sided horse shed down because of the high winds here. Maybe you can build a small moveable coop and be in compliance.

If there is such a law it's unconstitutional. You have a rite to use the bounty of your land to provide nourishment for your family. A friend of mine is an expert on the constitution & reciting our rites as American citizens. Believe it or not,we still do have rites. United we stand. Devided we fall! Stand up & Peacably (Fight) for our rites!

Back
Top Bottom