I don’t know what’s going on!

How old are they, in weeks or months?

Take your tape measure and camera out there, then post the data here.
I think I got them in March last year! So I think they are now a year old since this March.So I guess they are not pullets anymore.

Hey Sekeyslaks. You asked for advice and used terms like bloody beaks, gory open wound, and horribly injured. The responders aren't ordering you around. They are trying to give you helpful advice. If you don't want to act on the advice, then I guess your chickens will have to suffer the consequences.
ps it would have been helpful to have know if your measurements were inches, feet, yards, metres/meters?

Hey Sekeyslaks. You asked for advice and used terms like bloody beaks, gory open wound, and horribly injured. The responders aren't ordering you around. They are trying to give you helpful advice. If you don't want to act on the advice, then I guess your chickens will have to suffer the consequences.
ps it would have been helpful to have know if your measurements were inches, feet, yards, metres/meters?
I appreciate everyone’s help!However not everyone has the same circumstances of life to change things like their set up immediately.I can’t “Change it now” as the person I talked to said.My measurements were in inches.P.S. I’m fairly certain that despite how well intentioned getting involved with other’s argument is also considered rude.

As for my pullets everyone will happy to know that I’m moving them to a pen with a actual big ole roost.I just spent most of the day moving around chickens and getting them set up and i’ve removed several hens and a roo I can’t keep for the cull pen so there will be more room.:)

I get that you are having a tough time right now and doing the best you can.
P.S. I’m fairly certain that despite how well intentioned getting involved with other’s argument is also considered rude.
This is an open thread for anyone to comment on. Don't think it was an argument until you made it one.

I get that you are having a tough time right now and doing the best you can.

This is an open thread for anyone to comment on. Don't think it was an argument until you made it one.
Agreed but I don’t want bad blood between any fellow members of BYC so I wish to apologize to you and tripletfeb and everyone else for dealing with my attitude all day.being hungry and stressed was no excuse for my behavior.

Agreed but I don’t want bad blood between any fellow members of BYC so I wish to apologize to you and tripletfeb and everyone else for dealing with my attitude all day.being hungry and stressed was no excuse for my behavior.
No issues here! I get being stressed, I work in a elementary school cafeteria soooo.... Good luck with your flock and switch that food when you can, it really will help. And like aart said, pics will help too

HANGRY! You're forgiven.

So 2 pens, approximately 12' x 12' for 30 birds.... sound ok.
Pics would still be good.
Haha yeah pretty much!:lol:I literally only had 2 meals the whole day..breakfast and dinner.No snacks.Super bad for me,I shouldn’t do that again.I’m one of those people that faints if I don’t get nourishment every hour..I’ll try to get a pic for you soon.Just don’t judge it’s current state I haven’t been able to clean it out cause our tractors been out of commission!

Back
Top Bottom