i dont know the breed

[email protected]

Songster
9 Years
Feb 2, 2010
i am getting a hen and a rooster today that is full grown but they are smaller then a bantam. i have no idea what they look like yet all i know is that they are tiny but full grown. i will post pictures when i get them home today i am so excited to go get them.
ya.gif
if you know what the breed is without looking at a pic fell free to post it and i will ost a pic whenever i get them home.

I don't think we could hazard a guess without pics, but I'm leaning towards something like a sebright. Be sure and post pics.
Also, if you already have other chickens be sure and follow the quarantine rule - 30 days at minimum. The new birds may look healthy, but you never know.
Good luck with them.

these birds will alway be seperated. i dont want to rish them getting injured since they will be small. i will post pics probably tomorrow i wont get them till tonight

the lady that gave them to us said they are old english game? i have yet to take pictures i am hardly at home now wit school fixing to start and i have band camp and practice all day soooo whenever i get to take pictures i will post them

Back
Top Bottom