I don't know what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know how you are talking and conversing with him. I applaud your calm mind.

Me? I'm still too furious just reading about what he has done to you to give a full-length suggestion.

my ex thought unemployment was a job. he was getting paid to do nothing, and he liked it. My dbf, took over, and we raised a beautiful girl(15-17 year old was rocky) but she is now a very disgruntled taxpayer, so all is well.

my dad divorced my mom behind her back when I was 14 ... he was fixing to retire from the military,,, so he moved my mom and the kids to his sisters house and bought us a crappy trailer and put it next door to his sister(put the trailer in his sisters name) told the judge my mom abandoned ud(his children) and rhart he had us... the judge ordered for my mom to pay $400 per child(for 3 kids) which she new nothing about... he was coming to visit and sleeping with my mom ... his family knew, our church knew and noone told my mom... my oldest sister called my mom mad that noone told her(my cousin slipped up) ... they had to redo the divorce my dad could have went to jail ... mom was to stupid to allow for that... she only got $75 per child and half of his retirement... which he says is $327.59... we know is not true... my aunt retired at the same rank and it was way more... but because the dvorce papers doesn't have a number wrote down their is nothing she can do...plus he ended up hiding all belongings... she didn't get hardly anything

sorry that was so long... please don't trust him to be fair.... we went hungry alot when we were growing up because of that.... make sure you get what your baby has coming,, you need to make sure your baby is taken care of

As someone who is going through a divorce right now as well... Do NOT trust him. Believe me, you'll kiss anyone's butt to get them to sign those divorce papers. He's going to butter you up until you sign, because once you sign, you're DONE. If you were smart, you'd file for the divorce papers yourself, keep in control, and make sure that you file for alimony and whatever else you can get out of this arsehole.

hugs.gif

I felt the same as you when I first struck out on my own, pregnant with my first child. But once I figured out how great it felt to finally be taking care of myself, well it took a while I'll admit, but I got a job as a nanny and when I had saved enough for my own apartment I started doing daycare and eventually went back to college to get my teaching degree.
Turns out I loved being single so much that my 2nd husband had to ask me to marry him 7 times before I would even listen. I kept telling him that if he wanted a wife he needed to look elsewhere.
He says it took 15 proposals before I said "yes" (I don't think it was that many, the story has grown over the years) but I finally did, and we are very happy now with 4 children and 3 granddaughters. I did not think I would ever try marriage again but I'm very glad now that I did!
You will find someone new who will appreciate you and cherish you but you will not be the same person you are now when that happens. You will not believe the changes that you will make in the next 5 years! You are going to blossom into a very strong capable woman and not only will men be more atrracted to you, you will like yourself a lot more too! This is a fact of life... Heartache and tough times are what forces humans to grow. We become better people when others try to tear us down!

On behalf the male species I am ashamed. My prayers go out to you. You are the third woman I know of in this exact situation. I really don't have any great advice but know that you will be in many peoples prayers. Keep your chin up and stay strong.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom