I dont know what kind of chickens these are

She is definitely a White Leghorn.

The other hen is a game hen and the rooster is a Rhode Island Red. The mini rooster is an Old English Game Bantam.
Awesome I have one more I got her when I bought the old english game bantam I bought them as a pair and the guy said she was an american game bantam hen she is being a momma right now but she is also a miniature btw I know what the chicks are 2 buff orpington and 2 RIR lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_123439_553.jpg
    IMG_20210402_123439_553.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210402_123024_021.jpg
    IMG_20210402_123024_021.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 10
A friend gave me these chickens and the white one is bigger and dare I say prettier than my beautiful white leghorns I don't think she's a white leghorn but I'm not sure what she is as for the light brown one she's a female but I don't know what she is either the big brown red one is a rooster but same thing I don't know the breed any help would be appreciated.
Are these birds living in these cages?

It's still none of your bUsiness and I didn't come here to argue with people I can her to fin out what kind of chickens I just got

It's still none of your bUsiness and I didn't come here to argue with people I can her to fin out what kind of chickens I just got
Well, sometimes people don’t always know how to treat chickens. Or they don’t know they’re doing something wrong.
It seems like you’re doing just fine.
I’m just trying to explain why it was brought up. We’re sorry if we offended you.

Back
Top Bottom