I don't know what to do with my rooster!

guess whats for dinner?
D.gif
lau.gif

My BR iss very sad. I took him out of the coop last night and put him in a dog crate and in the garage..... Today my flock was acting weird.... My alpha rooster was looking around like he was looking for something and then went and laid down. I don't know if my flock is relaxed now or are they depressed?...
hu.gif
...... I have 14 girls and 9- 2 1/2 week old chicks will my alpha be able to protect everyone?

My bantam roo has been attacking me and my kids, worse yet my neighbors 3 year old twins so he just took the long walk in the woods with me today. I have 20 acres, rectangular. This will be the fourth time I took him to the other end. Dadgum roo keeps finding his way home. So this time I did it at night. We have an old dog house by a pond where we put our naughty roos.Usually they just disappear when they "take the walk." I swear don't know what I will do if I see him in the coop again!

My bantam roo has been attacking me and my kids, worse yet my neighbors 3 year old twins so he just took the long walk in the woods with me today. I have 20 acres, rectangular. This will be the fourth time I took him to the other end. Dadgum roo keeps finding his way home. So this time I did it at night. We have an old dog house by a pond where we put our naughty roos.Usually they just disappear when they "take the walk." I swear don't know what I will do if I see him in the coop again!

I am sorry to hear about the twins. I hope that they are ok....

Back
Top Bottom