I feel absolutely terrible!

Unfortunately accidents happen and thankfully all looks to be fine. At times it's not easy being an animal lover with a big heart when this kinds of stuff happens. Just need to keep reminding yourself this kind of stuff comes with the territory and not to be so hard on yourself when something does happen. Your only human just like the rest of us and doing the best you can for your babies. No one faults a person for that! :)

Unfortunately accidents happen and thankfully all looks to be fine. At times it's not easy being an animal lover with a big heart when this kinds of stuff happens. Just need to keep reminding yourself this kind of stuff comes with the territory and not to be so hard on yourself when something does happen. Your only human just like the rest of us and doing the best you can for your babies. No one faults a person for that! :)
Thank you so much for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. It’s reassuring to know that little valentine is probably going to be ok. I know that I’m hard on myself I just care so much about that little duckling and would hate to have hurt her. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. It’s reassuring to know that little valentine is probably going to be ok. I know that I’m hard on myself I just care so much about that little duckling and would hate to have hurt her. :)
Sounds to me that you are one wonderful, considerate duck Mom. Glad your duckie is doing well. valentine is lucky to have you.

Sounds to me that you are one wonderful, considerate duck Mom. Glad your duckie is doing well. valentine is lucky to have you.
Thanks so much. I didn’t see this comment until now, and it is very nice. Valentine is still doing great and it seems to have escaped unharmed. She’s acting completely normal and I’ve examined her for any injuries and found none. I’m very thankful of this and can’t wait for her to be a beautiful fully grown duck! :love

Back
Top Bottom