I finally got a couple of geese! Pictures included :)

Wonderful! And what great pics! Live long and prosper with your geese!
big_smile.png

Ok first of all those are super adorable. I have actually been looking for some Pilgrim's. Where did you get them?

Quote:
I got them from Ideal, since I live only two hours away from them. I like to know there's as little stress from shipping as possible.

Last edited:
Quote:
I got them from Ideal, since I live only two hours away from them. I like to know there's as little stress from shipping as possible.

That's where I was looking. I live in Oklahoma, so its not that far away. Their website says sold out until 2011!!!
hit.gif

Quote:

That's where I was looking. I live in Oklahoma, so its not that far away. Their website says sold out until 2011!!!
hit.gif

I'm sorry, I know that must be frustrating. I figured that might be a problem for me, so I put in an order two days before they were even starting to take orders for Pilgrims. I may have been a bit too paranoid, but I was so scared I'd be forced to go another year without geese I wasn't taking any chances. You can try calling them . . . sometimes they'll have something available that doesn't show up on their website and you get lucky. I wish you good luck in finding some this year!

Back
Top Bottom