I finally got more Golden Sebright, but I have a question.

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN
I am so excited. I finally found some Golden Sebrights after looking for months. I got my Golden Sebright hen at TSC this spring. Since then, I have been looking for more of them. I was at an auction last night. A group of people were standing around talking about chickens. I told them I was looking for some Golden Sebrights. A woman (who happens to be my Mother's cousin) said she had three hens and a rooster she would sell me. I went there tonight and picked them up. I don't think they are as pretty as my first hen, but then I love her so much. I do have a question about the rooster. He isn't as golden as the girls. All of the Golden Sebrights rooster that I have seen online look like the hens. Please let me know what you think.

Here are pictures of the girls. The last one is back is my first hen.

Here are the three new girls.

I will be working on better hens and finding a better rooster. There aren't any Sebright breeders around me. The only place I have found to get them is at a hatchary. Does anyone know where I can get show quality ones? I want ones that will be good to show at the county fair.

Back
Top Bottom