I found a baby mouse....

Pics

Oncoming Storm

Crowing
Jun 3, 2019
In my wooden house we often have unwanted pests. Yesterday we caught a mouse and quickly disposed of it..... just a few minutes ago, I heard a loud squeaking. After some searching I found a baby mouse. It’s fully furred but it’s eyes are closed. I don’t want to kill it. It was all alone on the carpet. I think the mouse we caught yesterday was mom. Does anyone know what I can do for it with common household items?
5EAA91B2-736A-4851-833C-C00E64ED4BBA.jpeg

I fear it’s very hungry especially if mom died yesterday...
:( Maybe some cooked rice mashed up with a little more water in it than usual for now? Soft cooked vegetables like squash(mashed too) would also work with the rice if you can. Then puppy or kitten milk replacement formula if you can get it.

:( Maybe some cooked rice mashed up with a little more water in it than usual for now? Soft cooked vegetables like squash(mashed too) would also work with the rice if you can. Then puppy or kitten milk replacement formula if you can get it.
Water the formula down to maybe about half strength when you have it. (I hope you can get some! Good luck with the little mouse.)

Water the formula down to maybe about half strength when you have it. (I hope you can get some! Good luck with the little mouse.)
So like...for tonight....is store bought milk okay? It’s all I have available at one o’clock in the morning

Back
Top Bottom