I gave 30 ml of corrid to 3 1/2 gallon of water.... please help I am really worried to my chicken .what should I do ? I gave them this morning .....

I already throw them all out . All of the waterer is empty and I am thinking to make a new one so its supposed to be 1 oz of corrid to 6 1/2 gallon of water .thank you so much for the reply .I am freaking out

30 ml of corrid to 3 1/2 gallons of water

I already throw them all out . All of the waterer is empty and I am thinking to make a new one so its supposed to be 1 oz of corrid to 6 1/2 gallon of water .thank you so much for the reply .I am freaking out
Where does it say that? The correct dose is 10 ml per gallon, so 35 ml per 3.5 gallons.

I can't math, I already posted the dosage link so follow the instructions there for the waterer size you have.

I would not fill up the entire waterer. Make like 1 gallon at a time, unless your flock is large enough that they empty out the waterer daily. Easier to manage the dosage that way, and many waterers are not accurate to how much water they actually hold (mine says 3 gal and does NOT hold 3 gal), so measuring both the water and the amprolium would be advisable.

It's difficult to overdose on amprolium. It's not really a medicine, it's a thiamine inhibitor.

Back
Top Bottom