i give up

Quote:
Puleeze get a grip......this is nothing to break down about. Like someone already said not everyone likes chickens and ducks like most of us do. They probably didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you they really weren't interested in seeing your ducklings.....if you feel like having a break down about this I'm sure they knew what your reaction was going to be.

had this not happened soo many times with other "friends" who let me down it would have been a big deal but this to happen with friends for about 22 years, doesn't feel good. honestly it hurts my feelings so if you have nothing nice to say then please don't post. i need support and to be comforted that's why i come to BYC. i don't come to be judged because i got my feelings hurt

Quote:
Puleeze get a grip......this is nothing to break down about. Like someone already said not everyone likes chickens and ducks like most of us do. They probably didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you they really weren't interested in seeing your ducklings.....if you feel like having a break down about this I'm sure they knew what your reaction was going to be.

had this not happened soo many times with other "friends" who let me down it would have been a big deal but this to happen with friends for about 22 years, doesn't feel good. honestly it hurts my feelings so if you have nothing nice to say then please don't post. i need support and to be comforted that's why i come to BYC. i don't come to be judged because i got my feelings hurt

When you post on a public forum you are going to get varied opinions on what you're posting about. If you need "comforting" over something like this I'd hate to see how you'll react when something really bad happens in your life.

Quote:

When you post on a public forum you are going to get varied opinions on what you're posting about. If you need "comforting" over something like this I'd hate to see how you'll react when something really bad happens in your life.

whatever, you don't know me. you don't have to come here and read my post.

Quote:

whatever, you don't know me. you don't have to come here and read my post.

Could a reaction like this be what your friends were trying to avoid having to deal with perhaps?

The fact that they feel like they can't be truthful with you about your ducklings should tell you something.

I don't have many friends and the ones that are mean or don't understand me, I don't put any effort into I just stay to myself, and the people who know me know that I am the most loving caring honest person they know but I do get hurt because I care to much sometimes but I have learned to get rid of people who are shallow or not caring, that text thing was not nice and I would text her back let her know she sent it to the wrong person. and not everyone understands how much we care about our feathered friends. at least my chickens are really happy to see me come out side even if its just to see if I have treats.
gig.gif

My advice to you is not to waste your time being upset about it. It isn't worth it. They don't understand the way you feel about animals. I could see them not wanting to tell you they didn't want to see your duckies cause it might hurt your feelings BUT the text and the way they said it was wrong. That was very rude. Yet again there are people out there that are going to be that way or worse and the best thing to do is find friends that share your passion or understand that these friends don't and that they are rude and immature. Best option? Move on, don't waste your day or energy on them and make a decision on what to do now. Good luck!

honestly i would rather them be honest enough to tell me they don't want to see my duckies. i would not have been mad i would have told them okay. your loss. it's more upsetting when you find out they say bad things behind your back. that's what i'm most upset about. i HATE being lied to more than anything. i don't get upset when people are honest. i have had friends tell me they don't want to see them. that's fine lol, their loss. i was just trying to be nice and let people experience something you don't see everyday cuz not many people get "strange" pets like me.

to each is own.. moving on
big_smile.png

i'm not going to let them know i am upset. i am just not going to put any effort into any kind of friendship with them anymore. if they want to go have fun being materialistic little brats, let them.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom