I got a good laugh out of this video... (has chickens in it)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Razadia, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    So I was looking at videos of rediscovered animals and somehow I came across this thing right here. I warn you now, it has a lot of deformed animals in it. Where did anyone ever get the idea that those two breeds were a mutation? I'd also check the two comments made by GothPuppyGirl. That's me and I'd hate to make myself look like an idiot. [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I truly believe that the only real pics in that montage were of the chickens. And that was freakin funny!!!! Hairy chicken, mutated feathers. LOL!!!!!

3. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I've seen a lot of those on Animal Planet, so I know they're real, but the chickens cracked me up.

4. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Have see the twin turtle, common on the deer , the cockatoo if not featherless ,its a self plucker, note has feather on head ,it can't pluck those, one pic of the fish twins ,are really mating, the deform frog legs is from a Parasite, that cause them to form lots of legs ,making them a easy prey for a bird, then after being ate by the bird become a parasite in the bird

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  5. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Quote:Yeah. Some of them are parasitic twins.

6. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    I know it all happens. But, ew.

7. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    LOL that 'duck' looked fine to me! And the furred chicken was hilarious! [​IMG]

8. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    I was a little surprised by the chicken with the small horn on it's face. I've never seen that before.

9. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I like the guys lack of knowledge and said the chicken had fur.

10. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    I hope its not only me but im pretty sure that those so called "ducks" where a goose and a swan, I think. Not sure about the second one Im not real familiar with geese and swans. But he has some lack of knowledge. Though I did like the hairy chicken. Lol! Poor silkies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by