I got a new camera...look how great this pic is

Quote:
Thanks! I'm actually going to start using soap boxes. They'll look a little more professional and the boxes will protect them better for storage. The boxes have a little rectangle cut on one end so you can see the soap. And thankfully I found a supplier for the soap boxes so my price WILL NOT go up!!!

Quote:
Yeah, I jumped right in without reading the instructions. I need to buy a memory card tomorrow and then I'll walk my property taking pics of everything I see. Be warned. I'll have a lot of chicken pics up tomorrow.

What happened to the cats eye?
Hungry chicken?
wink.png

Quote:
She had an ulcer and it had to be removed. Her entire eye turned white and there was an ulcer that had formed and then ruptured. They said I could have paid $1000 or more for a surgery that MIGHT have saved the eye or pay $600 to remove the eye. I told the vet that if the surgery wouldn't definatly (spelling) save the eye then they should just take it out. She was home 3 hours after surgery and is still the happy Baby she was before the ulcer. She's my favorite. She's the momma of my four other cats and Smokey is the daddy. They're all fixed now and yes I did keep all of my grandkitties.

Here's the whole family (most pictures were taken with the crappy camera):
Smokey (daddy)
PICT0020.jpg

Baby (momma)
DSC00018.jpg

And Kids (names listed in my signature):
babies.jpg

Hey Southern chick and any body else that can help me out, HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD PICS. I have been trying to do it for 2 days and no luck, what am I doing wrong. Please help me.

NO WAY! you have one of my cats and my couch pillows!
I have an orange cat just like that.( a little younger) And we just got rid of a couch with the exact same pattern as the two pillows laying next to your kitties.

It was the best couch in the world. A giant fluffy thing that would swallow you whole when you laid in it.

Trisha, I have a Sony cybershot DSC-H5 with a Carl Zeiss lens. Is that kind of like yours? I love it but still have no clue as what all it does. I am like you I grabbed it and started taking photos. I did win second place an The Ava Art Guild for my photo of a close up of a praying mantis. ha
I hate to sit and just read instructions. I am more of a hands on learner. Your photos are great!!!!
clap.gif

Quote:
Really??? That's so weird! This couch is a hand me down from my parents. It's so old I can't even tell ya. It has patches that I've sewed into it from all the rips from cats scratching it and tears from a lot of years of butts sitting on it.
gig.gif
I think I can get a couple more years out of it.

Back
Top Bottom