I GOT 'EM, I GOT 'EM......BLUE AND SPLASH ORPS

texaschickmama

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Poolville, TX
I'm so excited about the new additions to my flock. We went yesterday and picked up a blue orp roo and splash hen. The blue orps tails feathers are missing, just happened a few days ago, but he is still gorgeous. The splash hen has a few "rooster ridden" feathers missing, but she is gorgeous also. My buff orp and the new guy have been having a crow-off since the arrival of the newbies.....
lol.png

4047_100_2348.jpg

4047_100_2351.jpg

4047_100_2352.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they are very pretty! Those feathers will grow back, we always show off the nicely looking birds but with matings, moltings and pecking everyone has birds that have had that happen!! Congrats!!

Thanks, I got them from a guy in Greenville, TX. He said he got eggs off of ebay and hatched them. I was just wondering if these birds came from someone on here. The ebay username has stacy in it. He wasn't sure where they came from. Anyone here?

Nice orps! Her feathers will grow back. If he is too rough make her a saddle out of duct tape. The tape will protect her and will fall off when the new feathers are coming in.

Back
Top Bottom