I Got Impaled by a Hawk While Saving my Chicken!

Update!!! I currently don't have any pictures, but Scarlet and I are back to our normal selves. :celebrate Well she might still be a bit traumatized but she's acting pretty much the same as before the "incident". I still have small "scratches" but just enough so you can see where it happened.:thumbsup It doesn't even hurt if I press down hard on it!
Thank you to all for the support. :hugs

Update!!! I currently don't have any pictures, but Scarlet and I are back to our normal selves. :celebrate Well she might still be a bit traumatized but she's acting pretty much the same as before the "incident". I still have small "scratches" but just enough so you can see where it happened.:thumbsup It doesn't even hurt if I press down hard on it!

Excellent news @RabbitGirl :clap

Great to hear all's normal again! :highfive:

Glad to hear you and your feather baby are doing well. @RabbitGirl and @Nifty-Chicken -1 Hawk -0!

Wow that’s crazy I had no idea hawks would do that go after the people too I mean, wow just crazy so glad my rooster is angsty think he would have taken that hawk and ripped it to shreds!

Hawks don't go after people. If you grab a hawk or try to steal its food, it lashes out at you in retaliation, but it won't attack you.
And I think you meant angry or aggressive. Angsty is like brooding vampires in teen novels- "angst" is a strong feeling of negative emotions, often anxiety or depression. Not good qualities in a rooster!

I can't believe it's been a year since all this craziness! 😅 Scarlet and I are both doing great! Thank you everyone who took the time to read this thread, have a wonderful day :frow
whatababe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom