I GOT MY FIRST EGG + FUNNY STORY

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I GOT MY FIRST EGG TODAY! my little maran girl came through to give me my first egg it was not that bad in size and had some cool dark spots on it. I am euphoric. My dad tried to play and APRIL fools day joke on me by putting a store egg in the nest box but my mom decided to put it in the feeder where the chickens can't get it so that we wouldn't have any egg eating it had APRIL FOOLS DAD!. But the hens decided to foil his evil plot by laying a suprise of there own. I wrote a letter from the chickens and said "next time consult us before you make yourself look like an idiot"
lol.png
and put both the fake egg and real one in an egg carton on the counter and put the note ontop I can't wait till he gets home. I LOVE MY CHICKENS!
big_smile.png

Henry

Ya it was definatly funny and I gave that hen some bread and held her by herself today she is the best can't wait to eat the egg tommarow !

Henry

* Did you take pictures?? I was so thrilled with Miss Chook's first egg that I took at least 6 pictures. In the sun, in the shade, in the grass, with Miss Chook, w/out Miss Chook and inside in the egg carton!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom