I GOT MY FIRST EGG !!!!!!

J99

Songster
Jul 25, 2019
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
Yayyyy I’m super excited , I’ve waited so long and with it getting so cold here, I thought I may be waiting till spring , but today I had the cutest little brown egg on the ground
Yes I said ground, (not in the nice hen boxes I fixed up for them that they continually throw the hay out of , That have little fake eggs in )
But yay it’s super small , orpingtons lay larger eggs so I looked that up and it said at first they lay smaller eggs so that’s great !!!!! I was scared I had tony egg layers lol I put it up next to a white egg I had bought from the store
I’m super excited guys 12B271EB-FB11-437F-BB28-AF4CDB4BC2E6.jpegA898EC3F-5FE8-43BB-861B-D3642D5B85B2.jpeg

J99

Songster
Jul 25, 2019
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
Yayyyy it was so awesome , my daughter and I have poured our hearts into these chickens with brooders and lights and integrating and frozen water pipes and sicknesses and deaths it’s been a very long haul and this first egg is our light lol our beginning fruits and we love our chickens so much my daughter said and I quote
“ crack it open and see if it’s a normal egg or if it’s full of love and flowers and butterflies Hahahaha she’s silly

Top Bottom