I GOT MY LIGHT SUSSEX!!!!!

dunroven

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 20, 2008
Odebolt, Iowa
I got my Light Sussex chickens and are they ever beautiful! WOW! I can't wait to start raising more of these. They are big, healthy birds, and just gorgeous! I will see about posting pictures later.

Just was eggcited and wanted to tell everyone about them. Just to let you know, I will also be selling breeding pairs, or trios of these birds when they are 3 months old, if anyone is interested. Course these haven't started laying yet, so it will be sometime in the spring before we have any babies, BUT, if you want to get on the list for future orders, just PM me and I'll put you on the list.

I am selling them for the price I paid for them. $100 for a breeding pair, $150 for a trio, plus $60 for shipping. I am told that the $60 just about covers the cost for anywhere in the US on them. The birds that my birds came from are imports from Australia.

My birds are called Kanga and yep, Roo! LOLOL

Valorie

Thanks! I just can't believe how beautiful they are! I told another person, God sure knows how to paint chickens!

I'd love to see pictures when you get a chance. We just
love.gif
our speckled sussex; what personalities!

I'm in Iowa, northwest corner. hopefully the pictures will work here. Let's give this a shot.

100_0807.jpg

100_0806.jpg

100_0805.jpg

I also might add that the $60 does not cover the shipping everywhere. After I got mine I noticed that the cost for shipping was $69.05! WHEW! But they ARE big birds! Very nice!

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey! I grew up in NW IA. My parents are still in Orange City. Nice Sussex! We have speckled sussex chicks on the way.
big_smile.png

Did you get them from Paul Bradshaw? I am going to order light and buff Sussex from him in the spring and I want some Coronation Sussex but I will have to save up for those. Very Pretty.

Back
Top Bottom