*~*~I got one, I got one~*~* (and only one...pic at post 8)

Camelot Farms

Chickenista
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
VA,TN,NC Tri-State area
I have been trying for months to hatch Seramas and finally got one! I have 2 more pipping away...

This part is weird though. I had laid the eggs on a paper towel and after it hatched, it seemed to lay there and not move so you know me...gotta touch it.

Good thing I did. Poor baby had dried to the towel! Stuck tight. Had to use qtip with hot water to unglue it. And one wing was stuck to the top of its head with a thread of slime. So, my baby has already had its first bath.

Last edited:
clap.gif
congratulations on the new arrivals!

wee.gif
Me too! I'm waiting on Seramas and it's been so hard to hatch them! It's my own fault really.
roll.png
I keep touching the little eggies and over candling them. They are irresistable!

Congrats on your babies! Pics pics picsssss!!

This is the sole survivor.... sniffle, sniffle. The other two never pipped all the way through and ran out of air. When I egg-topsied them this morning, the had moved up into the air sac and there was nothing in there but chick.

I give up! ugh!

33499_dscn1489.jpg

Concrats kim on your new arrivel, I'm still waiting on the oegb to start dooing something. It's day 19 and no pip yet,i keep checking cant wait to i hear something for them.I have 7 left out of 8 hope they all hatch soon.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom