I got one today too!

Quote:
have 2 a week old and 3 hatching first part of next week come get one or two or three or......

Haha. Not funny!
wink.png
I am working on a peacock project right now. I think emus might be next! Foulman007 If you don't mind could you possibly pm me so info on emus? Like living quarter info how to raise them as chicks, and etc.

Thanks
big_smile.png

Awww, so good to see her all settled in her new home! This is by far the sweetest emu chick I've ever had. While letting her go was tough, I knew she'd have a great new home! I love the pics you posted and look forward to watching her grow up with you. Any ideas yet on a name?

It was great meeting you today!

~Eve

Quote:
It was so nice meeting you guys too today! We are still working on a name but I'll keep you posted. She is such a sweetheart!

Mary

OMG, Mary!
ep.gif
You have totally lost it now!
th.gif
What the heck are you doin' out there in California? Pretty soon you will have a petting zoo there, won't ya? Good thing you got plenty of room. You're gonna be needin' a big ol' parking lot for all the visitors.
gig.gif

Quote:
Ya think? It really is not my fault if you think about it. I only got the donkeys because my pond excavator said I needed them for guard animals. And, I only got the goats because Eve kept me waiting so long for the emus. I am totally innocent.
hide.gif

Quote:
Ya think? It really is not my fault if you think about it. I only got the donkeys because my pond excavator said I needed them for guard animals. And, I only got the goats because Eve kept me waiting so long for the emus. I am totally innocent.
hide.gif

You're pretty good at rationalizing. Are you sure you didn't work psych? Because to me, that all makes perfect sense. Clearly you are not at fault here. Very logical explanation, really.
lol.png

Quote:
hide.gif

You're pretty good at rationalizing. Are you sure you didn't work psych? Because to me, that all makes perfect sense. Clearly you are not at fault here. Very logical explanation, really.
lol.png

lol.png

Aww, Soo Cute! I have 3 eggs in the bator right now, set to stop turning in a week, I can't wait! Stil not sure I will be able to keep them, it all depends on if I can get the in-laws to fall in love with them, lol. But if not I will keep them a few weeks, then take them to the Ag swap in Ukiah, CA.

@ ChanceRider, Have you done the float test while incubating? I want to try it, but not really sure what I am doing?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom