I got sent the wrong thing......Mutant chickens!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by max13077, Jul 22, 2008.

1. max13077

max13077 Chillin' With My Peeps

I wanted chickens when I ordered from McMurray. I got chickdogs. They are like dogs I swear!!! I haven't had a lot of time lately to schmooze with them like I have been. Commitments at work and other things have limited my exposure to feeding and watering during the morning and evening.

I had nothing to do tonight so I headed out to hang with the chickies. I have my chair out in the pen. Sitting down I was about stampeded by a dozen love struck chickens!!! They are like dogs!!! I swear they have separation anxiety! What a bunch of sweeties though. [​IMG] :aww

2. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    arent they fun!

3. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    too cute!

me,
    g

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    The picture didn't seem to come up [​IMG] Did you try photobucket?

5. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    i am happy for you really! I am...

but this is just not fair. where is the complaint deptarment? Everytime i go out to see my chickens, chicks or keats they run like I am going to kill them. They hate me.

6. max13077

max13077 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Sorry man, no pics tonight. My dumb memory card took a poop. I just bought the thing too [​IMG]

7. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Mine don't give a darn about me unless I am carrying meal worms or something equally tasty. My newest girls (8wk old Australorps), try to bite me actually. I think they are just so dumb they can't tell the difference between my hands and treats, lol.

8. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Awh how neat!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by