I got these two asil yesterday and want to know what aseel breed they are

These ones seem to be poor quality if they aren’t even true colors (at least the male).
These are one of the purest aseels as they have every single aseel characteristics as they are children they are still growing feathers and I just wanted to know if someone could tell me right now so I dont have to wait

These are one of the purest aseels as they have every single aseel characteristics as they are children they are still growing feathers and I just wanted to know if someone could tell me right now so I dont have to wait
Welll.....sorry, they didn’t seem great quality to me, as I only see the hen as being pure colored.

Welll.....sorry, they didn’t seem great quality to me, as I only see the hen as being pure colored.

Maybe pure color isn't as important for that breed, in that part of the world.

It appears that Americans consider it important to have correct colors that will breed true (in any breed), but then they complain that the breeds have lost other important qualities. So maybe the emphasis on color is just a weird thing we Americans do?

It appears that Americans consider it important to have correct colors that will breed true (in any breed), but then they complain that the breeds have lost other important qualities. So maybe the emphasis on color is just a weird thing we Americans do?
True! Plus there’s lot of good breeders doing project colors and things like that. They aren’t necessarily recognized in the breed standard but are still otherwise good quality. Sometimes they even breed standard colors along with the project colors but just want to have a little fun. Doesn’t automatically mean bad 🤷‍♀️

Now, granted, if they were just pumping out as many off color chicks as possible to sell or something that might be bad but maybe the bird is otherwise an excellent specimen but just happens to be the “wrong” color. See that happen sometimes with dogs. And usually everybody sees them breeding off colors and automatically assumes they’re not reputable or in it for the money but sometimes even reputable breeders produce an off color dog, chick, whatever, occasionally. And sometimes they even choose to breed for it and it isn’t necessarily bad as long as they do it responsibly and have a goal, etc.

Possibly. Actually, probably.
But since pure lines should be pure colors, isn’t it some sort of sign of purity when the color is mixed?

Back
Top Bottom