i got things at an auction

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
so i went to the auction and got a few thigs number one a window nothing special then I got a pair of bantams one hen and a roo there so cute and little and im trying bantams out i guess, but i had to get/ save 4 dying bottle piglets, some idiot took piglets under a week old to the auction and its cold and they dident have there mom so they had no food or milk so 2 of the 6 we got were dead.
I will have pics of everything but the window tomorrow unless you are dying to see an old window.
The bantams are so cute

so i went to the auction and got a few thigs number one a window nothing special then I got a pair of bantams one hen and a roo there so cute and little and im trying bantams out i guess, but i had to get/ save 4 dying bottle piglets, some idiot took piglets under a week old to the auction and its cold and they dident have there mom so they had no food or milk so 2 of the 6 we got were dead.
I will have pics of everything but the window tomorrow unless you are dying to see an old window.
The bantams are so cute
If you have other birds, you shoukd quarantine the new ones for a month, away from the others. Lots of animals sent to auction are not healthy.

Im thinking odds are if they know what a bottle is off the bat that they were bottle babies. Mama probably had too many to feed so they took the smaller ones away
they did not like the bottle at all until we shoved it in their mouth though.
we had a piglet die it was sad but at least it died with a full belly and a warm body
here are some pics of the bantams
i don't
20220128_192236(0).jpg
20220128_192302.jpg
have any pics of the pigs YET

Back
Top Bottom