mysterious death

Sasaran mihai

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
So today one of my ducks died idk why she didnt have visibile wounds but 2 weeks ago a dog somehow got to her and bit her at the time she didnt have nothing but i wonder if taht was the cause of death or something else+she had a pair wich she stayed with all the time. In the morning the duck that died eated and didnt show signs that something was wrong.. so what could she posibily had did she had bird flu the dog bite or something else. i posted this trhead because im worried about the other duck and what should i do with it

Sorry for your loss. The only way to truly find out what happened is to have necropsy performed.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I had a similar thing happen to me after my dog got loose and was found 'playing' with my Magpie drake in the swamp. A few weeks later the duck died and I can only attribute it to that. Heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I had a similar thing happen to me after my dog got loose and was found 'playing' with my Magpie drake in the swamp. A few weeks later the duck died and I can only attribute it to that. Heartbreaking.
thx for the answer im sorry for your loss to..
but my question is what should i do with the other duck?

for now make sure it’s safe like miss lydia said and while you try to find another duck, so that your duck won’t be alone, give the lonely duck a small stuffed animal, and a mirror that’s unbreakable, inside her coop so she can have some comfort while waiting for a friend , because ducks do not do well when they’re alone, they get very depressed. They are not meant to be alone. They are a flock animal.

for now make sure it’s safe like miss lydia said and while you try to find another duck, so that your duck won’t be alone, give the lonely duck a small stuffed animal, and a mirror that’s unbreakable, inside her coop so she can have some comfort while waiting for a friend , because ducks do not do well when they’re alone, they get very depressed. They are not meant to be alone. They are a flock animal.
thx for the answer
i need to bult it another coop because the other one is too small i will put in a miroor and maybe a stuffed animal.for now she looks lost but she is outside with a chick and a male chicken (english isnt my first language sorry)+does it need to be an like specific stuffed animal?

thx for the answer
i need to bult it another coop because the other one is too small i will put in a miroor and maybe a stuffed animal.for now she looks lost but she is outside with a chick and a male chicken (english isnt my first language sorry)+does it need to be an like specific stuffed animal?
not really specific but it should have a face and be about the same size as she is

Back
Top Bottom