I guess I was pretty sleepy this morning if I did this...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by herefordlovinglady, Jun 9, 2010.

1. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Getting ready for work, Did a last check on the clothes and jewelry and remembered I did put any perfume on...so walked into the bathroom, grabbed my favorite perfume (Rapture by Victoria Secret) and lifted my arm and sprayed like I was spraying my deodorant. [​IMG]

What was i thinking.

2. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    Sometimes when I am sleepy I do silly things too. LOL atleast you smell good.

3. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    I feel your pain!

I usually buy the same style shoe in black, navy & brown - then I'm set for the office.

And of course it happened that one day I showed up in on brown and one black. Sad part is, I didn't notice until around 3 pm [​IMG]

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    I went to work an hour early yesterday. I know I woke up early, but I guess I was only looking at the minute hand, on the clock. Pulled in to the lot and wondered where everyone was.... It was 0655.

5. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    One time I was putting the toaster in the cupboard and opened the fridge instead.Tried to put the milk in the cupbaord another time.

6. kargo

kargo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2009
    lol That's okay. My mom forgot the tuna for our tuna casserole the other day.

7. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Couldn't find my keys anywhere last week. I even had the other gal in the store looking for them with me. She found them in the refrigerator.

8. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    at least your armpits smell wonderful [​IMG]

9. Mrs. Green Thumbs

Mrs. Green Thumbs Chillin' With My Peeps

I just trip over stuff and drop stuff. This morning was day 3 of very little sleep (this time due to the tweaker neighbors playing music and having a freakin party in my back yard till 4 am!) and let's see.... I tried to brush my teeth without tooth paste... dropped an egg on the stove rather than in the pan, and forgot my breakfast sandwich at home after making it.... yah today is gonna be great!

10. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    If it makes you feel better I usually put it on under my armpits anyways [​IMG]

(I do put deodorant on!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by