I guess I was pretty sleepy this morning if I did this...

herefordlovinglady

It Is What It Is
10 Years
Jun 23, 2009
Georgia
Getting ready for work, Did a last check on the clothes and jewelry and remembered I did put any perfume on...so walked into the bathroom, grabbed my favorite perfume (Rapture by Victoria Secret) and lifted my arm and sprayed like I was spraying my deodorant.
th.gif

What was i thinking.

I feel your pain!

I usually buy the same style shoe in black, navy & brown - then I'm set for the office.

And of course it happened that one day I showed up in on brown and one black. Sad part is, I didn't notice until around 3 pm
roll.png

I went to work an hour early yesterday. I know I woke up early, but I guess I was only looking at the minute hand, on the clock. Pulled in to the lot and wondered where everyone was.... It was 0655.

One time I was putting the toaster in the cupboard and opened the fridge instead.Tried to put the milk in the cupbaord another time.

lol That's okay. My mom forgot the tuna for our tuna casserole the other day.

Couldn't find my keys anywhere last week. I even had the other gal in the store looking for them with me. She found them in the refrigerator.

I just trip over stuff and drop stuff. This morning was day 3 of very little sleep (this time due to the tweaker neighbors playing music and having a freakin party in my back yard till 4 am!) and let's see.... I tried to brush my teeth without tooth paste... dropped an egg on the stove rather than in the pan, and forgot my breakfast sandwich at home after making it.... yah today is gonna be great!

Back
Top Bottom