I had a dream last night..

mirime

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
NE Ohio
...that I was in the middle of hatching a bunch of eggs...waiting for the pipping.
Funny thing is that I don't have an incubator in real life!
lol.png

You all are invading my subconscious!
wink.png

lol that's funny! i had a dream once before, i think. hard to remember but I remember some stuff.
I had an egg that I was incubating several weeks ago(it never hatched though) but I had a dream that it DID hatch and the chick was really big! It was like deformed and I remember that everyone was holding and stuff. It was soo weird! I have such strange dreams! LOL
gig.gif

That's as bad as me waking up and repeating in my head, Buff Orphingtom, Coco Maran , Welsummer, Black Australorp Plymouth Rock and the list goes on and on. It's not so bad now, but when I first was getting into chickens and was trying to do research on breeds I thought I would go nuts, cause the names of breeds wouldn't get out of my mind . Even when I went to bed. Just like a certain song you can't stop singing to yourself. Are we crazy or what. I love my chickens though!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif
lau.gif

That is God telling you that you WILL get an incubator and you WILL have eggs waiting to pip! LOL
lau.gif

Welcome to our little warped world of chickens invading our subconscious! It is a cult you see. Can't you see them watching you! Yes that little hen, looking at you, reading your mind, telling you that you better send out some bread crumbs for them to much on. NOW!!!
D.gif
ya.gif
D.gif
clap.gif

LOL I had a dream that I was walkin around in the desert and all of a sudden a roo just fell outta the sky and landed in front of me. So I put him on my head for some dumb reason and carried him around a bit. Then he turned into a vulture somewhere along the way (I aint sure when, but he did alright) and he started sayin "one potato, two potato, three potato, four" over and over again, then I woke up. Lord, I dont know what the heck was up with that one...

you all are great! I love hearing all the dreams, too!
lol.png

I hate to admit this, but I don't even have chickens yet! (Couldn't get them this year due to family issues) but I have my list ready for the New Year....AND an incubator is on my holiday wishlist!

wink.png

*still chuckling over "one potato, two potato..."
gig.gif

well, i have had weird dreams with my chickens in them, but i can never remember the whole deal..but here is my strange thingy...

i fell asleep IN the chicken run on a lounge chair and was in that obtuse 'twilight sleep' and thought i was talking to people...when i woke up, i was covered with turkeys and chickens all sleeping on my arms and legs. what in the world is that all about?
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom