I had NO idea!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jul 22, 2010.

1. wow thats just crazy.

2. Oh for the love of peat moss...

Appreciate the head's up and wish that this would cause head's to roll... Oh how I hate liars.

Especially one who threatens my children's health... lives with their lies. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

It was the 7Up that really caught my attention. We buy it because it supposed to be natural. I guess that is a big reminder to read ALL labels.

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Eye opening! But my milkshake... ;_;

5. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Songster

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    I think it's the toxic lining in aluminum cans that scares me the most. I never knew there was lining in them to begin with, let alone the worst type of plastic imaginable... [​IMG]

6. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    I would take all that with a grain--no, make that a large can--of salt.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Obviously it hasn't killed any of us yet, but the 7Up thing has me po'd. Do not lie to me about what I am buying. That really makes me mad. No more 7Up here!!!!

8. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Crowing

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Alcohol packs a calorie wallup too. A 12 oz margarita has 600-800 calories; a white russian, 800 calories; beer is about 150 calories, and wine about the same per serving. Think about how big a small drink is at Taco Bell. If it is sweetened is is probably close to 400 calories.

The things you learn when while meeting with a nutritionist. She says drink your coffee black, and your alcohol neat. [​IMG]

9. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'll still do it... [​IMG]

Just like I'll go down the silver bullet at Big Splash just for the rush...even if you get a major wedgie at the end of the slide...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by