I had to have my cat put down today

hmm.png
ever so sorry. I have had to do this to a few good feline friends.
Remember though, a lost friend knows it is time to find a new one.
Go to your local animal shelter and find a nice kitty.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. You will meet again someday over the Rainbow Bridge. Take care, we are all thinking of You.

I am so sorry to read this!
sad.png
We almost had to put down my only 2 year old female cat last year, it broke my heart to even consider it, but luckily with time and a brand spankin new diet she's been doing well gained back the weight and even though she has her bad days she's been doing so well that we havent had to take her to the vets. If she gets bad like she was again though we'll do exploritory surgery and if it can't be fixed, then we'll have to put her down but i dont even wnat to think about that. *vets dont knwo what her problem is*

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, I know exactly what you are going thru as I to had to over the years have two beloved kittys put to sleep, one was 14 years old and the most resent one was only 3 he had feline leukemia and due to complications had to be put to sleep, it never gets any easier either. My Prayers and Thoughts are with you
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom