I hate Foxes - from the UK

Quote:
1.) Owning firearms is illegal in Britain.

2.) The foxes were often run down and torn apart alive by the hounds. This is cruelty to animals that really shouldn't be tolerated, so laws were passed against the sport.

You mean the foxes were torn apart alive like they tried to do to those kids? So does that mean the foxes should be charged with cruelty to humans? And should they should pass laws against the foxes attacking humans?

Quote:

2.) The foxes were often run down and torn apart alive by the hounds. This is cruelty to animals that really shouldn't be tolerated, so laws were passed against the sport.

So, its bad to kill the fox thats tearing the chickens to pieces??? Evidently there are way too many foxes if your chickens are their main course. SO, get all the neighbors together and hold hands and sing songs and the foxes will join I'm sure. Then they'll realize how mean they've been and everyone will live happily everafter.
roll.png

Last edited:
Oh if that fox was in my house and attack my baby...it would be dead.
somad.gif
do NOT mess with my babies!

Anyhoo; are you allowed to trap foxes in your area? If you were to trap a fox, do you have any type of animal control that will pick it up and dispose of it?

Quote:

Oh thank god they banned fox hunting! It IS such a cruel thing.
Not that i like foxes or anything... but if your going to kill them... just shoot the things!... dont run them to death and then tear them apart while they are still alive!
I always thought that was such a sick sick demented sport!

Quote:

You mean the foxes were torn apart alive like they tried to do to those kids? So does that mean the foxes should be charged with cruelty to humans? And should they should pass laws against the foxes attacking humans?

Simple... Humans know better.(or they should..
roll.png
...).. foxes dont.

From what I understand Fox hunting was not banned but the end method of killing the Fox was. Fox can still be run with dogs but the Fox must be shot instead of facing the dogs.

From what I have read there are estimated to be up to 10,000 Fox in the city limits of London alone and acording to the article below 80% of those living in London like having them there.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/foxes-london.html

So how long do you think it would take to trap them out? After all the fur market is practically gone and without financial incentive they won't get trapped.

Electrified poultry netting is your best bet for a deterrent until there is some kind of a control put into place for the population of Fox.

Quote:
I have received 18 -22 $ a piece for my fox the last 2 years my red fox brought even more
smile.png
most fur trappers take these days goes to china or russia

Back
Top Bottom