I hate Juneuary

Global warming my fanny. It's raining here AGAIN! I'd like to kick Al Gore right in the ...... No wonder Tipper is divorceing him. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Either that or she's sick and tired of fast food for dinner. Last time I saw him he was looking a little "global" himself. I hear he eats a well rounded diet. Everything he eats is making him rounder.
gig.gif

I have to much to do to put up with this......

Praying for sunshine.

Rancher

I hear you in a cold and soggy Spokane. I'm sick of the grey nastiness. If I wanted to live in Seattle, I would move there!

It is making the underbrush especially lush and thick this year, so in July or August when it finally decides to dry out, we can look forward to two months hot and smoky!!

High 50s and cloudy here. Rained all night. Rains every other day. My chicken run stinks. My horse is in a round pen with another horse right now because their run flooded and even though the water went down, it's a sticky mucky mess with knee-deep mud.

I want a few dry, sunny days in the upper 70s

I used to work up in Usk many years ago. Beautiful country up there. It was a lot colder and wetter up there than here. However, this year has been exceptionally soggy.

I moved from Portland last year and I might as well be there again. The Pend Oreille is way high, too.​

We are currently experiencing a cool front here in Georgia, right now it is only 90 "feels like 99" and 65% humidity. it's been near 102 for the last several days.

I hear some folks in Ohio are praying for the rain to stop. Hay is ready, and they can't get it cut and baled. Praying that all folks everywhere get the weather they need..

low 70's and perfect - perfect - perfect weather

Unfortunately I am in NE which means the weather will change in about 15 minutes.

If you really doubt the existance of global warming - come see my strawberry beds - all fruit ripened 4 weeks early this year. Now the raspberries are ripening almost 6 weeks early.

I had to go out and rescue one of the Georgia boys. He was just standing there in the pouring rain. Not enough sense to go inside with the rest of the crew. He just let me pick him up which is unusual.

I love my chickens, Lord have mercy

Rancher

Quote:
Some of the most beautiful pictures, I have ever taken, were from my porch, during fire season. Just dazzling sunset colors!

Here's a video:

And this last Winter was nothing to complain about. It snowed twice and neither one required shoveling, at all!!!!!! The year before? Nine feet, in three weeks. I made Easter Island snowmen in my yard.

We had a little global warming protest.

globalwarmingprotest.jpg

Easterislandsnowmen.jpg

It was great, in the Spring, when we could see deer in the yard again!

deer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom