I HATE MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Was that your daughters dog or sons dog or something like that?? The one that dug under the fence and decorated your yard with the neighbors living room furniture
lau.gif

Christmas decoration and trays of nuts and pillows and blankets and 3' tall snowmen.
he.gif

Quote:
Oh now you have done it. My dogs wanna bite you for that.
They exist on a diet of good kibble, chicken soup, and whatever
I'm eating.

DOWN JAKE DOWN.
The dog is trying to get you through my laptop.

Quote:
The way that is said, it's laziness and you're tired of a dog you knew was high stress and want to dump your issue to someone else, not trying to start anything, but did I gather that correctly?

NO, you didnt gather that correctly and YES I do believe you are trying to start something!
I wouldnt consider him an ISSUE either! He needs to go live somewhere, where they dont have chickens or small animals. I cant offer him than and laziness has NOTHING to do with me not wanting to give up 70 chickens and my entire breeding program for one lousy dog!

Quote:
Was that the dog with 5 paws and carpel tail syndrome?

You are sooo trying to make me hijack this thread, aren't you??
lau.gif
gig.gif

As soon as I saw you here I knew this thread was goin off topic.
tongue.png

Quote:
I think you must do what you think is right for you not what we think. It is very sad you lost a chick. At least it was a chick and not something that was full grown and making money. I am all about business and do understand how you feel. I am lucky. I have a cat that is scared to death of the hens. My worry is the hens will kill the cat!! It's kind of funny watching the cat run from the chickens. They never catch the cat just chase her away from the coop. I have decided not to get a dog. I was going to until I keep reading how many people have problems here. I will stick to having cats.

Quote:
I'm eating.

DOWN JAKE DOWN.

My boyfriend is the same way with his dogs and nothing gets on my nerves more than a begging dog!

Quote:
I'm eating.

DOWN JAKE DOWN.

That reminded me of that song:

Feed Jake he's been a good dog.......

Quote:
Hey, my chihuahua did that last weekend too, than jumped on one of my Silkies. I gave her a boot to the rump and don't think she will try that trick again. Oddly enough I have had my hens for almost a year and she has never done this before. In her case I think something freaked her out. But you better believe I won't trust her again.

For the OP, you have to do what you think is right in your heart / mind, don't let others get you down!
smile.png

Quote:
I'm eating.

DOWN JAKE DOWN.

My boyfriend is the same way with his dogs and nothing gets on my nerves more than a begging dog!

I dont think dogs should have people food either. I hate when a dog begs. and with kids if the dog takes food from their hand it gets in big trouble.

Quote:
The way that is said, it's laziness and you're tired of a dog you knew was high stress and want to dump your issue to someone else, not trying to start anything, but did I gather that correctly?

NO, you didnt gather that correctly and YES I do believe you are trying to start something!
I wouldnt consider him an ISSUE either! He needs to go live somewhere, where they dont have chickens or small animals. I cant offer him than and laziness has NOTHING to do with me not wanting to give up 70 chickens and my entire breeding program for one lousy dog!

Okay, I am truly sorry. I asked a simple question. Now is when you need to chill the fruit loop out! YOU posted on a public forum and YOU knew this was going to be contraversial. CHILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom