I HATE MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My female boxer has killed a couple of my chickens, she knew what she was doing was wrong and she gets put on a chain when she goes outside now!
NOW, if one of my dogs came into a room in the house and plucked a chick from its brooder...thats a different story. The dog should know that its off limits, its just like a plate of food or something!! They know better! My dogs better think twice before getting near anything that is in my house!! Running around outdoors and lounging around inside are two completely different situations. I do think that both parties
he.gif
/she and the dog" are to blame!!

Okay theres the rest of my 2 cents!! Have a good day!! Play nice children
wink.png

Quote:
I agree with you fully! If they can't live in harmony, fix the problem. You are being kind too by finding a NEW home for it and not shooting it! I'm very sorry for your loss!

I agree. Shooting him crossed my mind for about 2 seconds until I fell back down to reality. lol.....I would never do that to him

No, it wasnt his fault, but guess what? I dont have to deal with it. Someone else can.

The way that is said, it's laziness and you're tired of a dog you knew was high stress and want to dump your issue to someone else, not trying to start anything, but did I gather that correctly?​

Ah I feel your pain. Our dog got out last week and hasn't been seen since and I couldn't be happier. That animal destroyed everything he came in contact with. NEver killed a chicken. I guess he knew I punish him with a slow death if he did. I seriously hated that dog. Never hated an animal before him either.

This dog wont even eat meat so I know he was playing. He wont eat anything but his dog food. No left overs, nothing! I dont like to feed table scraps anyways, but the few times Ive tried he wont go near it. He wont even eat dog treats. He a wierdo lol....but I liked it cuz there was no begging going on and I dont think dogs should eat people food anyways...

Quote:
Was that your daughters dog or sons dog or something like that?? The one that dug under the fence and decorated your yard with the neighbors living room furniture
lau.gif

Tank006.jpg
What was i thinking, here's a pup for you back from his third home. FYI, he will eat siding, grill, firewood, and all moving crittters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom