I HATE packing!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Queen Scoot, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    UGH
    we HAVE to move..cant saty where we are as the landlord decided to sell the house we live in....so,i am packing and i LOATHE it!!
    its amazing how much "stuff" we have.
    i hate moving all the unpacking and packing and geting settled in and everything.
    my 2 dds havent even begun to start to pack up the not used everyday items in their rooms.
    on the up side of this we put in for a loan for a house we liked so hopefully we'll get it.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I can't agree with you more. I HATE MOVING!!!!

3. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    yup moving stinks!!!

4. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    i've moved a total of 18!!! times, dh wanted to move to arkansas back in sept, i told him have fun, the thought of a moving box makes me sick [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:HOLY CRAP! 18 times!! I've moved 8 times and I thought THAT was a lot...

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Throw it all in a box and move. Start selling it as soon as you unpack it!

Hope the loan comes through! [​IMG]

7. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

ugh I hear ya!

Here's a trick if you dont have boxes [​IMG] (if they still do it).

Go online to USPS and order boxes - they are free and ship to you for free. Just dont order boxes and boxes of them LOL!

We had leftovers from when we had our eBay business so I used those - but I got them from USPS - if they still do it.

8. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm with ya! I HATE packing and moving. I've been trying to force myself to pack to move into our new house. I did manage to get all the pictures and other stuff that we don't need from day to day all packed, but I seem to have hit a brick wall. [​IMG]

Good luck with your packing. I hope you get the loan!

9. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    We moved this last year too! Sold our house but couldn't find a new home so we moved into a rental and 2months later bought our new home and moved again! Only took the minimum with us to the rental home and stored the rest of the stuff but still had ALOT to pack even in that 2months!!! [​IMG]
    We've been in the new house since October, and I still have boxes I need to go through and put them away in the right places! Maybe by Oct 09 I'll have it done! [​IMG]

10. yab

yab Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2009
    Yakima, Washington
    yeah having to move is the pits.. what's worse is getting the house all ready to go, even having the realtor come out and check out the house.. and then losing the job! moving can be really exciting though - i've always liked walking through houses that arent mine [​IMG] (yard sales!!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by